As we celebrate the new community and app with inspiring conversation and a day of real connection!
SATURDAY, April 2nd 1-6PM
Chardonnay Hall, Napa CA
Local Napa Mom of two couldn’t believe there wasn’t a platform that provided resources and support through self-growth especially alongside motherhood. She wanted her home organized, her marriage thriving, her kids happy, and her self- fulfilled. But how? And how to take it to the next level? She scoured the internet for resources and knew she needed to create something that made this easier for women. The Momma Has Goals App was born. This event brings the foundation of the app to real life. Join us for a day that will change your life and you do not want to miss!
- self love overcoming self doubt
- marriage and partnership
- empowering and supporting you child
- a panel of local of women leaders and business owners
- building your personal and professional team and network
- intention setting, scheduling and living a life of unapologetic joy as an individual and mother!
Finish off the day with connection, photos, fun, bubbles, and bites!